If you're reading this, you're in luck! A new podcast chapter just dropped. I'm biased, but I think it's the most actionable podcast guidance out there, because it was created after realizing how much the market was missing exactly that.
See what others are saying
Not convinced yet? Read on or...
It's so cool that you found your way here. I wrote this book on my own and with time, it has serendipitously made its way to 4k people. And now to you. This is why I love the internet.
The Internet has created an age of infinite leverage. Anyone can reach thousands (if not millions) of people in a matter of months. But with easy access comes competition. So how do you build a successful publication in a world where millions of other people are trying to do the same thing?
In this course, I share everything I know about creating, writing, and scaling successful blogs and newsletters to millions of readers. You’ll learn:
- Why you can still start a successful, evergreen blog in 2023 and onward.
- How to identify a niche and stand out in a sea of competition.
- How to distribute your content seamlessly across dozens of channels.
- How to do SEO right (what I know best and what most people do wrong!), including case studies from both individuals and companies that have struck gold.
- What I've learned from running successful company blogs for years, reaching millions of readers.
⬆️⬆️⬆️ To get into the nitty gritty, scroll through images above to see the table of contents.
You'll get access to:
- 270 pages in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI (Kindle) format
- A community of hundreds of creators
- 22 actionable exercises
- 12 video sessions going over the material
- A bonus section on podcasting
One more thing...
- If you're thrown off by the term "ebook", consider this a course. There are similar courses selling for 10-50x this price. None of them have as many positive reviews. And, if you don't find it's worth your money, I will happily process a refund for you. You can also check out 200+ genuine, unsolicited reviews here or see for yourself on Twitter. There have been so many, I've stopped tracking!
Join 3900+ others doing content right!
PS: If you made it this far, go ahead and treat yourself to 50% off with code INTERNET.
A complete guide on writing, creating, and scaling a blog in 2021, from someone that has led large publications teams and scaled her personal blog to 400k pageviews in its first year.